Delta is a crypto app that lets you track your portfolio. It allows users to create an account, log their trades, and then see how they are doing in real time.
The crypto and stock portfolio tracker is a software that tracks your cryptocurrency and stocks. It allows you to see how much of your portfolio is made up of each asset, as well as the value for each asset.
What is the Delta Crypto App, and how does it work?
The Delta crypto app initially appeared on the market in the deep primeval past of 2017, capturing the hearts and minds of investors in search of a better crypto portfolio tracker.
Delta is a cryptocurrency monitoring tool that is simple to use and low-maintenance. Delta aims to offer a comprehensive solution for portfolio decision-making, based on a strong set of monitoring tools. To do so, it offers a dynamic view of the market as a whole, complete with the most up-to-date coin values, market charts, and even a fully customizable alarm system, allowing you to remain ahead of the game when it comes to investing possibilities.
Here’s a rundown of some of its main features, as well as why I think it’s a fantastic portable choice for managing your crypto portfolio.
A look at Delta’s list of features
Overview of the Portfolio
One of the most difficult aspects of making good crypto choices is figuring out how to fight your way to the top of your portfolio so you can “look down.” Two things will happen if you don’t have a means to view your whole portfolio. You’ll lose track of your positions and miss out on important chances.
Delta excels as a portfolio management tool for one simple reason: it was created with the goal of making strategic decisions simpler. It anticipates the kind of choices you’ll make and puts as few clicks as possible between you and completing them.
Delta’s straightforward portfolio display appeals to me as someone who is prone to analytical paralysis. It’s straightforward. I like it when someone finds out a method to make things simpler in crypto, where fast changes and constantly changing abstractions may make one’s head melt like processed cheese in a microwave. Delta, in my opinion, shines in this area.
Without touching, straining, or fiddling, I can view my entire holdings as well as any significant market movements. Even better, I can glance at my portfolio at 3 a.m. after a few drinks and still comprehend what’s going on.
Analyze the coins
At this time, it’s definitely worth noting that Delta accepts a wide variety of coinage.
Of course, all the usual suspects are there: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash, to mention a few. There are no surprises here. However, there is some really obscure coinage that is supported. Delta is said to be capable of handling around 2000 coins, according to the box. I haven’t counted, but it seems to be close. You can also create your own currencies, which is a long-overdue functionality for ICOs that haven’t yet been listed on an exchange.
The first thing to mention about coin Delta’s coin analysis is that you can go as far as you want with it. This alone is a big advantage for those of us who love experimenting and speculating throughout the strange and beautiful cryptocurrency spectrum.
In terms of the level of analysis you’ll get for your crypto currencies, the Delta crypto app, in my opinion, offers excellent, well-presented research. Can you go any further? Yes, you certainly can. To detect every significant signal on every coin, you’ll need more creativity and intuition than any one software can provide. However, Delta will provide you with all of the information you need on highs, lows, and overall volume in an appealing, easy-to-understand style.
I can alter my perspective and understanding on any coin from chunky to grainy with one spasmodic twitch of my thumb. It’s comparable to the portfolio view in the Delta crypto app that I described before. They make things simple, straightforward, and intuitive. The information is quickly absorbed by your eyes.
The app’s transaction function has no surprises, which I think is a positive thing when it comes to managing crypto transactions. When it comes to transferring money, any platform that requires more than a few panels or too many fancy aesthetic features discourages me.
It’s simple and easy with Delta. You look for the cryptocurrency that will be used in the transaction. Then you decide on an exchange. Then you enter the transaction information. A significant benefit is the ability to remove or add transactions from a holding. You won’t have to input the flingin’ flangin’ data twice, which will save you time.
Hopefully, you’ve noticed a similar thread running across the Delta app’s crypto experience. A great deal of effort has gone into making the user interface as simple to use as possible. You’ll discover that with this software, you can browse the displays and make choices without having to think too hard about the UI.
It frees up mental capacity, is the best way I can think of to explain it. Maybe it’s because I’m lazy, but not having to fiddle with finicky displays and buttons is a big plus for me.
It’s definitely worth going back and discussing the Delta crypto watchlist view at this point. Maybe it won’t win any design prizes, but its simplicity is precisely what I’m looking for in a cryptocurrency monitoring software. I’ll go to my mother’s house and grab some potpourri if I want something flowery.
Do you want it in a different order? Select the sort criteria by clicking on them. Do you want to peek at a coin’s hourly antics? It’s no issue. Toggle the time filter on and off. It has just enough functionality to give you a brief overview of anything you’re looking at. I also appreciate how adding and removing money is as simple as a couple touches.
The Delta platform’s alerts feature is then discussed. It’s simple to set up personalized alerts for any cryptocurrency you’re interested in. While the repeated alert function may not be of great interest to everyone, it is a useful tool to have at your disposal if you are interested in cyclical price fluctuations.
The fact that the app will notify me if anything important occurs is what I enjoy the most. Don’t get me wrong: having the ability to monitor my delta portfolio while purchasing Pringles at 2 a.m. at Walgreens is quite nice. But the Delta crypto app really shines for me since it enables me to forget about my coins when I’m out and about doing other things. Any app that allows me to be lazy and munch my Pringles without interruption is a wise purchase.
Delta is available on a variety of platforms.
My eyes are weary and non-millennial. I’m nearly as cranky as staying up beyond 10 p.m. when I have to look at a phone screen for too long. As a result, I’m thankful to the creators for allowing users to move their data to a screen of reasonable size. The delta portfolio screen has more screen real estate than its smartphone equivalent, making it considerably easier on the eyes. Delta offers applications for both Mac and Windows computers.
Never Again Will You Lose Track Of Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio!
Concerns or issues
CSV import isn’t available yet.
You’ll have to wait a little longer if you want to move your existing data to this platform. There is currently no mechanism for transferring an existing dataset, but the developers have said that it will be released soon. I’d keep an eye on their support sites for changes, given their track record of responding to client concerns.
Some features may need payment.
The Delta crypto app’s free edition only allows for one portfolio. To be honest, I don’t have much else to say beyond “meh.” My already overworked brain can only handle one portfolio at a time. If you’re a serious crypto-fu blackbelt with several portfolios, you’ll have to pay for the Pro edition to enjoy that privilege. To be fair, it’s also worth noting that the monthly charge they’re charging is probably negligible.
Blox and Blockfolio are the two most apparent options. Both have their passionate supporters and their vehement critics. Blox is a good option if you wish to manage several portfolios for free. Blockfolio would likely appeal to you if you’re searching for a platform that combines more in-depth coin research.
It goes without saying that they each have their own set of advantages and disadvantages, and a lot of it comes down to how we think about and utilize data.
The end result
Is it worthwhile to give it a shot?
Yes, in my view. The Delta crypto app functions in a manner that seems natural to me. Its graphs offer enough information to tell me something useful without causing my brain to get paralyzed by analysis paralysis. The Delta portfolio screen is simple, straightforward, and “just enough.” The delta crypto alert and watchlist styles, meanwhile, strike me with their straightforward, non-flowery solidity. It simply tends to make me feel more relaxed (in a good way!) than other platforms I’ve tried. While the Delta crypto app is obviously designed for novices, my opinion is that it can also grow to meet the needs of professional investors.
How to Make Use of Delta
Setting up the Delta app is very simple. You just need five minutes to manage a Delta portfolio screen and use the alerts and watchlist capabilities.
- Visit https://getdelta.io for more information.
- Choose your device and follow the Delta crypto app download and installation instructions.
- See that massive, enigmatic Plus button smack dab in the center of the screen? It may be tapped or clicked.
- This is where you must make your first choice. You may manually enter a transaction or link an Exchange account. The Exchange account is a step-by-step tutorial that will help you avoid any technical difficulties. If you choose to manually input your first transaction, you’ll see something like this:
- Your Delta portfolio screen will be ready after you’ve completed the form. All you have to do now is keep it current.
- Next, to get the most out of Delta’s capabilities, you’ll need to create a Watchlist and put up a few alerts. To begin, go to the bottom of the screen and click the all-seeing eye button.
- Remember how we spoke about the mysterious plus button in step 3? Exactly the same situation. Click the plus sign and start inputting a few coins to keep an eye on.
- If you tap on any of the coins you’ve just contributed, you’ll be sent to a screen that delves further into the details. You may also activate the alert screen from here. It will resemble something like this:
- Have you seen the ‘Alerts’ tab? That’s the button Delta’s crazed employees use to put up an alert. I told you this software was user-friendly! When you click or touch on it, you’ll get a screen that looks like this:
- To set your first alert, click that weird blue cross. Set your threshold after entering the exchange and trading pair. Finally, choose whether the delta crypto warning will be a one-time event or a recurring one.
That is the end of it! In 10 simple steps, you’ll have a portfolio under your control and a few crypto analysis tools at your disposal to make your life simpler. Simply go to the Delta crypto support website to learn more. They’re well-kept and simple to follow.
Around the portfolio section, I dozed off. Can you describe the whole article in less than 30 seconds?
Sure! Delta is a cryptocurrency monitoring tool that is simple to use and low-maintenance. The design has taken a lot of time and effort to make it as simple and straightforward as possible.
Is it flawless? No. Nothing in this world is flawless. Here are some of the possible drawbacks to be aware of:
- You’ll need to pay a modest membership fee if you want to manage more than one Delta portfolio. Blox is a free tool for managing numerous portfolios.
- It isn’t intended to assist you in doing in-depth coin research. Other software is better at this. Take a look at Blockfolio, for example. Personally, I believe you are better off doing it manually, regardless of the app.
Is it really excellent and worthy of your attention? Yes. Absolutely. As far as I can tell, the Delta app has the following strengths:
- It’s simple, well-designed, and not too fancy. It’s designed to be simple to use. The developers have made a concerted effort not to overburden the app with data, making it much more user-friendly.
- It accepts around 2000 coins, including those that aren’t widely used. As a result, the app is more flexible and an excellent place to explore and hypothesize.
- The benefits of getting notifications are incalculable. It’s great to have an app that will notify you when anything needs your attention, and I wouldn’t want to be without it now that I’ve become accustomed to it.
- It features synchronized mobile and desktop versions. This implies that you may see your whole delta portfolio on a large screen. Everything becomes a lot simpler as a result of this.
You may get the app here. It’s a cryptocurrency tracker you should definitely check out. Best of luck!
Not a fan of Delta? Before you make a decision, have a look at the top bitcoin portfolio monitors.
DISCLAIMER: The activity of the cryptoassets discussed in this paper is uncontrolled. This post is not intended to provide financial advice. Always do independent research.
The delta crypto tracker desktop is a free app that allows users to track their cryptocurrency portfolio. It can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best crypto portfolio tracker?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
What is the best portfolio tracking app?
The best portfolio tracking app would be the one that works for you.
Is Delta a good crypto app?
Delta is a cryptocurrency app that has many features. It is not a bad crypto app, but it does have some drawbacks.
- delta crypto app review
- delta crypto invest
- crypto portfolio tracker
- best crypto portfolio tracker app
- free crypto portfolio tracker