Home Cryptocurrency LUNA 2.0 jumps 75% in 24hrs ahead of Binance listing |

LUNA 2.0 jumps 75% in 24hrs ahead of Binance listing |

by Serge Shlykov

Luna is a decentralized and autonomous platform for high frequency trading. The token will soon be listed on Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.

Register now on Binance, add 50$ and get 100$ bonus voucher!

👋 Do you want to collaborate with us? is looking to fill a few vacancies!

The new LUNA coin is up over 40% on May 30 after a difficult start. On its first day of trading, it topped $30 before plummeting to a low of $3.5, and now the coin is on a tear ahead of its Binance launch on May 31.

LUNA 2.0 jumps 75% in 24hrs ahead of Binance listing |TradingView is the source of this information.

Binance’s policy prohibits the firm from releasing information about upcoming listings ahead of time. Given the delicate and time-sensitive nature of the launch of LUNA 2.0, the company has released a schedule outlining when it will go online. At 06:00 UTC on May 31, 2022, the token will go live with the LUNA/BUSD and LUNA/USDT trading pairings (UTC).

The news was made on May 28, however it seems that the Terra community is eager to purchase in anticipation of the Binance listing. Today, May 30, LUNA reached a high of $9.40 before retracing to $8.40. By 10 p.m., LUNA had risen another 75 percent to $11.5.

Purchase the rumor and sell the information.

Thousands of UST and LUNA holders may be ready to abandon their holdings as soon as their tokens are unlocked, resulting in a buy the rumor, sell the news occurrence. When the Terra ecosystem failed, almost $60 billion was removed from the global crypto market value, and many investors were severely harmed. The $8.4 is a long way from LUNA’s initial all-time high of $118, and it’s a factor of ten higher than the current LUNC price of A buy the rumor, sell the news event may be on the cards as thousands of UST and LUNA holders may be ready to exit their positions as soon as their tokens are unlocked. Over $60 billion was wiped from the global crypto market cap when the Terra ecosystem collapsed, and many investors were hit hard. The $8.4 is far removed from LUNA’s original all-time high of $118 and is an order of magnitude above the current LUNC price of $0.00013. For example, an investor who held 10 LUNA pre-attack would have had $780 on May 7..00013. On May 7, an investor who owned 10 LUNA before the assault would have received $780.

By the 16th of May, the identical tokens were only worth By May 16, the same tokens were worth just $0.002. After the LUNA airdrop, they will own $87.94 worth of LUNA. Will most investors cut their losses and sell to recoup their investment at 10 cents on the dollar or hold in the hope the token can rechallenge all-time highs in the future?.002. They will possess $87.94 worth of LUNA after the LUNA airdrop. Will most investors cut their losses and sell at 10 cents on the dollar to recover their investment, or will they stick on in the hopes that the token might reclaim all-time highs in the future?

To compute the LUNA airdrop, Binance has established an easy-to-use conversion method, which is shown below:

1st Pre-Attack LUNA = 0.01827712143

1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNC = 1.034735071 LU LUNA

Register now on Binance, add 50$ and get 100$ bonus voucher!

1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LU

1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA Post-Attack

Given the LUNA vesting timeline, this looks to be just 30% of the tokens that will be available to investors. The remaining 70% of tokens are vested, which means they will be released over a two-year period. Because of the vesting timeline, the quantity of tokens that may be sold from the unlocking is artificially limited. Until the vesting schedule is completed, investors will be unable to sell their whole LUNA shares.

Obtain a Competitive Advantage in the Crypto Market

Join Edge to get access to our own Discord community, as well as more exclusive material and commentary.

Analyses of the whole chain

Snapshots of prices

a little more context

For just $19 a month, you can become a member right now. Examine all of the advantages.

Register now on Binance, add 50$ and get 100$ bonus voucher!

Related Posts